Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Voicemail help

Userlevel 2
Is there a way to get a voicemail icon or widget on home screen with voicemail notification ?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
You want a voicemail widget instead of the regular notification? https://play.google.com/store/apps/de... There are other ways too Missedit and Zooper widgets let you create your own widgets.
Userlevel 2
I guess something like that , I want something that when someone leaves a voice mail all I do is click on voicemail icon and it calls
Userlevel 1
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

I guess something like that , I want something that when someone leaves a voice mail all I do is ...

When someone leaves a voicemail their should be an icon and just tap on it, enter your 4 Digit pin and press 1.
Userlevel 5
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

I guess something like that , I want something that when someone leaves a voice mail all I do is ...

You should be getting a voicemail notification in the notification bar at top of your screen.     Just click on it and it will dial your Voicemail.
Userlevel 2
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

I find there's a time delay between receiving the message and seeing the icon. Here's what works for me. Call my own number whenever a missed call indicator comes in... That way I can listen to the message if one was left. Hope this helps, Frances