Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Video/Photo in gallery but cant find it

Userlevel 2
Every time I go to Instagram to post a photo or video, I see this in my gallery but I looked in my photo album and can't find it to delete it; can anyone tell me how I can delete it if it can be delete it bc its kinda of annoying me lol

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What Android phone model do you have? Did you give the app the necessary privileges to access your gallery?
Userlevel 2
Sophia wrote:

What Android phone model do you have? Did you give the app the necessary privileges to access you...

LG G6 and yes I gave it the ability to access my photos and videos. To me it looks like a demo video of some sort but Im not sure as I can't find it to play it.
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

What Android phone model do you have? Did you give the app the necessary privileges to access you...

It's the HDR demo video from LG, and no...you can't delete it. It shows up in the gallery in the "preload" album. You can play it from there. If you open the gallery and back out of the camera folder, you will see the other albums you have (including that one).
Userlevel 2
Sophia wrote:

Yah I don't even see that, I have looked everywhere; and its annoying they added that and you cant delete it lol bc Im OCD about keeping things clean
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

You don't see it in the gallery app? Hit the back arrow at the top left when you are in the camera folder, and it should show you all the folders.
Userlevel 2
Sophia wrote:

Oh I was looking in photos not gallery, now I see it and it allowed me to delete it! tyvm