Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Using Samsung s3, i am in US ,i have added US roaming plan and when i am trying to call out its giving error network is not registered

Hi i am using Samsung s3, i am in US for visit before coming to US i have added US roaming plan and when i am trying to call out its giving error network is not registered so what can i do know ?
icon

Best answer by Anna 10 November 2015, 14:56

Hey Mohd! Have you tried turning off/on your device? If that doesn't work, try manually searching for a network. To do so, go to:

Settings - More Networks - Mobile Networks - Network Operators - Search Networks - and then pick one of the US carrier that you will be given as choices. You might need to search for networks a few times before you catch one. Let us know if it works! 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hey Mohd! Have you tried turning off/on your device? If that doesn't work, try manually searching for a network. To do so, go to:

Settings - More Networks - Mobile Networks - Network Operators - Search Networks - and then pick one of the US carrier that you will be given as choices. You might need to search for networks a few times before you catch one. Let us know if it works!