Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Using prepaid service on UK phone

I am travelling to Canada from the uk. Can I use a koodo prepaid sim in my samsung galaxy s3. Thank you for your help

12 replies

My phone is unlocked before anyone asks
Userlevel 7
kelly wrote:

My phone is unlocked before anyone asks

Koodo prepaid services will not function outside of Canada, sorry.
I guess I did not make myself clear.....I would like to use my uk unlocked mobile in canada and wondered if a koodo sim card would be compatible with my uk phone, obviously I would only use the canadian sim card when I am in canada on holiday. Thank you.
Userlevel 7
kelly wrote:

I guess I did not make myself clear.....I would like to use my uk unlocked mobile in canada and w...

What's the model number of your phone?
kelly wrote:

I guess I did not make myself clear.....I would like to use my uk unlocked mobile in canada and w...

Samsung galaxy s3
Userlevel 7
kelly wrote:

Look under the battery, there are a few variants of the s3 you'll also find it under settings... About
kelly wrote:

Ahhh ok one sec gt10300
kelly wrote:

Sorry that is gt 19300
Userlevel 7
kelly wrote:

Avoiding to... http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9300_galaxy_s_iii-4238.php It should work just fine on Koodo 3G services
kelly wrote:

Thank you soooo much. Have a fab day
Userlevel 7
kelly wrote:

Lol avoiding should be according to. Enjoy your trip
kelly wrote:

Lol i guessed that. Ty! Flying home for a visit