Koodo Community
Solved

using my calendar

• 2 January 2014
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Hi. I'm trying to add my google account to my calendar on my Nexus 4 android, but each time I try I get the message: "There was a problem communicating with Google servers, Try again later" but each time I try, I get the same message. I've been trying for weeks but no luck. Please help me. I'd like to use my calendar. Thank you!
icon

Best answer by rikkster 2 January 2014, 04:17

Go to the Calendar app on your Nexus 4, tap the 'three little squares' that appear in the upper right hand corner. Select Settings. Again, in the upper right hand corner, tap Add Account and select Google. Select Existing and enter your email address and password. Once you've completed these steps, your account should be synced to the Calendar app. To verify, get into the Calendar app on your Nexus 4 and tap the 'three little squares' (as above) and select Settings. Select the Gmail account and make sure there's a checkmark in the box that pertains to your Gmail account and that it shows as being synced. The 'three little squares' piled on top of each other and located in the upper right hand corner is a Settings icon and a drop down menu will appear when touched. Additional Calendar support info: https://support.google.com/calendar/topic/2586645?hl=en&ref_topic=13950
View original

1 reply

Badge +4
Go to the Calendar app on your Nexus 4, tap the 'three little squares' that appear in the upper right hand corner. Select Settings. Again, in the upper right hand corner, tap Add Account and select Google. Select Existing and enter your email address and password. Once you've completed these steps, your account should be synced to the Calendar app. To verify, get into the Calendar app on your Nexus 4 and tap the 'three little squares' (as above) and select Settings. Select the Gmail account and make sure there's a checkmark in the box that pertains to your Gmail account and that it shows as being synced. The 'three little squares' piled on top of each other and located in the upper right hand corner is a Settings icon and a drop down menu will appear when touched. Additional Calendar support info: https://support.google.com/calendar/topic/2586645?hl=en&ref_topic=13950