Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Usage history for airtime-calling my own number??

Ive got a question,if somebody could give me an answer pls...-when i viewed my usage history for airtime ive got a history of a call which appeared to be my own mobile number,its like im calling my own number?how did it happen?pls answer thanks

5 replies

Badge +4
I did a little searching around in the community and this is one explanation given. "Some numbers are not posted on your bill when you receive a call from them. Lacking any other number to post, the system just posts your own number. I can't say exactly why it's your own number, but it's always been like that. I think they just haven't bothered to change it because it'd be confusing no matter what they put". https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/my-bill-shows-that-i-called-my-own-number-and-talked-for-6-minutes-is-that-possible
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Calls from "private numbers" are often posted as being from your own phone number. Experienced this as both wife and I have private numbers. Calls from one to the other report as a call from self.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Incoming calls are posted as your own number on your bill so it could be that too
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could it be voicemail too?
Userlevel 6
Hi there, Dfbutt is right! Incoming calls from private numbers will be displayed with your own number on your airtime history online. Thank you!