Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Upgrading Samsung galaxy ace ll x to a Samsung s4

I have a Samsung galaxy ace ll x and i want to upgrade my phone to the Samsung S4 my tab is $150, how to I do this?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
You can use your available Tab towards the purchase of the S4. Are you asking how to do it online or do you plan to go to a Koodo store in person?
John Burke wrote:

You can use your available Tab towards the purchase of the S4. Are you asking how to do it onl...

in person
John Burke wrote:

You can use your available Tab towards the purchase of the S4. Are you asking how to do it onl...

How about the S4 mini
Userlevel 6
You can do it on the koodo site or go to a store of theirs. If you have negative tab you will have to pay it off first but in turn it will give you more tab room to buy this S4. You can take a medium tab now that gives $300 room without having to pay up front. If you have positive tab you can just put toward purchase price.
Userlevel 1
Well. You have to pay off your tab of 150 and then Purchase the s4 which is on a tab large which will require you to change you plan to a more expensive one. The tab large will make your phone free, the tab medium will make it 200 and the tab small will make it. 350.