Koodo Community

Community

Solved

upgrading phone, my balance is zero but you ask for a credit card to place my order

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's a form of security for us to prevent fraudulent orders Jody. The site 100% secure in case that is what may concern you.
ok, but I dont own a credit card so I tried to use a visa.gift card but it doesnt work.  how do I get my phone on order?

one other question, I was hoping to try and order the pixel on large tab but the system says my credit doesn't allow it.  6$ extra a month???
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jody Smith wrote:

ok, but I dont own a credit card so I tried to use a visa.gift card but it doesnt work.  how...

Hmmm...ok, that's going to be challenging Jody. A credit card is required for an online order to go through. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jody Smith wrote:

ok, but I dont own a credit card so I tried to use a visa.gift card but it doesnt work.  how...

Are you on the spending limit program? That might be one reason for the system response.

As we move to ever more e-commerce, I expect you will find a credit card an indispensable tool. You may find it useful to acquire one.

Jody Smith wrote:

I understand but I logged into my personal account with my info, 0 balance and I cant order my phone.  i understand it is for security issues but its my account.  just doesnt seem right.  on top of that, you can only get the pixel online.
Jody Smith wrote:

dont know what the spending limit program is so I would say no
Jody Smith wrote:

nearest koodo store is an hours drive from me, really inconvenient. Greatly disappointed.  I want to buy the phone from Koodo but I guess I will look for a second hand phone