Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Upgrading my phone

Userlevel 7
Having a hard time deciding on what would be a worthwhile upgrade from my Nexus 4. Any suggestions?

10 replies

Userlevel 1
Now what are you're main uses for your phone?
Userlevel 7
B2theden wrote:

I generally use my phone for Web browsing, social media, and email mostly.
Userlevel 1
B2theden wrote:

Price range?
Userlevel 7
B2theden wrote:

$300-450 (off tab)
Userlevel 1
B2theden wrote:

I would just stick with the Nexus 4. It's a good up to date phone with all around specs. Wait until the next nexus comes out then upgrade
Userlevel 6
If you like your Nexus, grab the Nexus5 2014 Edition. If rumored specs are true, you'll be in for a treat! Or, if you can get your hands on a OnePlus+1, they look phenomenal. Or..... well, the Nexus4 is still a very capable phone :oP
Userlevel 7
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

If you like your Nexus, grab the Nexus5 2014 Edition. If rumored specs are true, you'll be in ...

I haven't heard really anything about the 2014 Nexus 5. I heard of the OnePlus and that's supposed to be pretty good.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you like your Nexus, grab the Nexus5 2014 Edition. If rumored specs are true, you'll be in ...

The nexus 5 is about 11months old now. The next nexus might come out sometime this fall
Userlevel 7

Knock on wood lol. I've heard that it's gonna be more expensive than the last two nexus phones.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They also might have a sale on the Nexus 5 at that time too