Koodo Community

Community

Solved

upgrading from Nexus 4

Best choice, similar cost to upgrade from Nexus 4

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Sooo you want to upgrade from a nexus 4 to a new phone? What exactly is your question?
Yes, looks like most of question is missing. Im looking for your recommendation for a similar phone, similar cost. Mine had been great for over two years but is acting up, especially the camera and battery. It's paid for now and time to upgrade. Thanks
Userlevel 7
nitromike wrote:

Yes, looks like most of question is missing. Im looking for your recommendation for a similar pho...

You should take a look at the Motto X Play
nitromike wrote:

Yes, looks like most of question is missing. Im looking for your recommendation for a similar pho...

Looks good. I see it has a powerful camera. Important as I take lots of photos while travelling! Will it stand up to hard use as well as my Nexus 4 has? Is it the same size? Will my protective case fit?
Userlevel 5
nitromike wrote:

or the Moto G 3rd Gen if you want to really keep the cost down
Userlevel 7
nitromike wrote:

I don't think your current case will fit it unless it's a universal one that just clips in the corners.

You can find a detailed comparison of the two phones here.
nitromike wrote:

Tough choice, Moto G is water resistant and half the price. But I like the battery power and camera of the Moto X Play. I'll go look at both today at London Drugs... and decide. Thanks for your tips!
Userlevel 2
nitromike wrote:

Hi. There's also Alcatel One touch Idol 3 to consider too