Koodo Community

Community

Solved

upgrading?

Can i upgrade a samsung galaxy ace ll X to a samsung galaxy S 2 or a S 3

7 replies

Userlevel 7
yep but you'll have to pay off your tab first, also consider the nexus 5 it's a beast phone. koodo doesnt carry s2
Userlevel 6
Daniel Kim wrote:

yep but you'll have to pay off your tab first, also consider the nexus 5 it's a beast phone. kood...

They still do Daniel! https://shop.koodomobile.com/koodo-cell-phones/android/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-x/prodKHSAMGLXYSIIX.html
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

yep but you'll have to pay off your tab first, also consider the nexus 5 it's a beast phone. kood...

oh lol
Userlevel 6
Daniel Kim wrote:

I also have my fair share of blind moments 😃 lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sure. You just need to pay off any outstanding Tab balance and then you can get a new phone on a $150 Tab S, $300 Tab M (requires a min $30 plan and there will be a monthly $5 Tab contribution), $500 Tab L (Tab L plan and there will be a monthly $10 Tab contribution)
Userlevel 5
Dennis wrote:

Sure. You just need to pay off any outstanding Tab balance and then you can get a new phone on a...

Tab M is best deal overall so I recommend that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For future reference, it doesn't matter what phone you're upgrading from - only your outstanding tab balance matters.