Koodo Community

Community

Upgraded phone. Plan supposed to come with 2g of data

We want to keep the 2 gigs of data, plus another 1g per month. We don't think that is the case this month. My daughter's data is turned off. I want the 2 gigs we signed up for plus 1 more monthly charge for 1gig, should still be only $55... I don't want to be overcharged!! but need my kid's data turned on. Plus, can't even FRICKEN dial *611 or whatever it is on our phones. this is so LAME

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have Shock-free data you should be able to add extra date through the phone with no need to call in. Or are you saying you purchased a plan with a bonus 1 GB of data?

The staff are really busy just now with calls about the current data offer, so 611 is overwhelmed.

I am meaning that I purchased a plan with 2GB of data. I also wanted to add another 1 GB of data each month, because we live in a no internet area. Anyways, the plan is supposed to be 2GB per month. It still only shows 1 GB data on my bill and her data is now turned off. I want them to correct it to show as per the plan of 2GB.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Vicki Seymour wrote:

I am meaning that I purchased a plan with 2GB of data. I also wanted to add another 1 GB of data ...

So you are saying that you signed up with a 2gb plan but your current plan is 1 gb. You can change your plan on self serve