Koodo Community

Community

Upgrade phone?

How do i find out when my phone is eligable for an upgrade and if it's not how expensive is it to upgrade

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You are able to upgrade when your tab reaches $0. You can either wait the 2 years or pay it off earlier to reach a $0 balance. You can view your tab balance by logging into self serve and clicking "View Tab balance".
Phones range from $96-$1064.

You can view all your options for phones here:
https://www.koodomobile.com/phones?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_Phones
Allan wrote:

You are able to upgrade when your tab reaches $0. You can either wait the 2 years or pay it off e...

Thank you very much
I just upgraded my son's phone. Got the wrong one.  Called that stupid online order desk for weeks but they are only open 3 hours a day, 4 days a week.  when I finally escalated my complaint, they told me that it had been more than 2 weeks and I couldn't return the phone. No, they would not let me speak to a supervisor, no they did not even discuss it, they just emailed me and responded with that same answer every time.  Don't upgrade your phone.  Go somewhere else, and they'll give you a phone for free, just to take you from Koodo.  don't get sucked into their upgrades, because if you have a problem, they won't fix it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sara wrote:

I just upgraded my son's phone. Got the wrong one.  Called that stupid online order desk for...

@Sara, One email to the webstore would have registered your return request, and stopped the clock. The webstore does operate limited days, and accepts calls between Tuesday to Friday: 3pm to 9pm EST.