Koodo Community

UPDATED VoLTE and VoWIFI devices list

Userlevel 5

As of this morning iPhone 6 and up (newer models) can use VoLTE and VoWiFi [i]as per inside scoops....

Enjoy iPhone users, Koodo please step up your game for Android lovers like myself PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
TJ - it's probably not wise for you, or your "friend" to be leaking this type of information, as it's intended for internal communications only and probably not something one would want to risk their job over.

That said, this update has been delayed due to continued testing.. but indeed, it will be coming in the near future.
Userlevel 5
TJ - it's probably not wise for you, or your "friend" to be leaking this type of information, as ...ok so now how can I delete that post???

Userlevel 4
TJ - it's probably not wise for you, or your "friend" to be leaking this type of information, as ...What about more LG phones for the WiFi calling when they be ready thanks
TJ - it's probably not wise for you, or your "friend" to be leaking this type of information, as ...Lmao, you got me all excited.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
TJ - it's probably not wise for you, or your "friend" to be leaking this type of information, as ...What about just opening it up to any phone that's capable of these features rather than restricting it to specific models?  My OnePlus 5T is capable but the feature continues to be dormant.  What a shame.
Delete this post. This is misleading. I was all excited for my iPhone 6S, haha.