Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unwanted features

When i first joined koodo i had "features" voicemail and call waiting removed from my service. I recently upgraded online and found that these unwanted "features" were put back on my service. How do i rid myself of them online without having to call a rep and pay the service charge.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Depending on your phone you can disable it on your device.
Userlevel 5
The features are part of all the Koodo plans.
Just curious,  why would you not want the features?  There is no cost saving to remove them.
Userlevel 7
Spence wrote:

Just curious,  why would you not want the feat...

I don't want voicemail so my absence greeting is on and I've disabled message recording. I have a line in the states that it tells people to call if they don't reach me here.
Userlevel 5
Spence wrote:

Just curious,  why would you not want the feat...

Well that's an interesting solution 🙂
Userlevel 5
You cannot remove those features on Self serve.
So there would be no charge to call cust service to do it, if its even possible.
Spence wrote:

So there would be no charge to call cust service ...

Thank you all for answering... in answer to your first question i want to talk to one person at a time, and i hope a buzy signal is recieved by the second caller... and i hate the hassle of having to call up voicemail everytime someone leaves a message which is 99 percent of the time "please call me" which i see anyway on call display.

Is there a 3 digit number i can use to call koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Spence wrote:

So there would be no charge to call cust service ...

But you should be able to disable this through your phone

http://inside-galaxy.blogspot.ca/2013/04/samsung-galaxy-s3-how-to-enable-or_27.html