Koodo Community

Community

Solved

unsuspending a suspended phone

My daughter lost her phone. I want to suspend it. I suspect that we'll find it within a few days. How hard is it to unsuspend the phone once we find it?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Very easy. Log in to your Koodo account online. Click on the tab "phone"!and you will find a link to "lost phone". You can suspend the phone there. If you find it go back to the same place and unsuspend it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

Very easy. Log in to your Koodo account online. Click on the tab "phone"!and you will find a link...

Happy I never had to do it. Aren't you glad that international long distance to eastern Europe and Asia are not part of Koodo's standard features? There's a reason why these phones won't work far from home unless we specifically ask for it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does the phone have Android Device Manager enabled to help find your phone? https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager?u=0 If you suspend the phone you may not be able to connect to data for ADM to work. And sometimes unsuspending requires a reboot to kick start the phone. Only suspend your phone after you know you do not need data or cell service on the device