Koodo Community

Community

Solved

unlocked HTC amaze issue...! plz help

ok heres my question... i have an unlocked HTC amaze and ive been using it for quite awhile and now all of a sudden ive been getting a "no SIM" card icon, so i would pull my battery and SIM card and it would be fine.. it did that a few times and then all of a sudden today when it did that it now says BUK code required and now i have no service... somebody kno a reason why or what i can do to fix this issue... i need my phone for work, so cant really not have a phone...
icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 16 January 2015, 05:22

Do you mean PUK code? If so you'll have to call customer service and get the code from them. I'd also recommend trying a new SIM Card and see if that fixes your issue, if not then it's probably time to upgrade your phone..... Heck it is time to upgrade your phone IMO What is a PUK Code? Well a PUK code is a Pin Unlocking Key. It allows you to reset the pin number on the sim card after you have entered the incorrect one too many times.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you mean PUK code? If so you'll have to call customer service and get the code from them. I'd also recommend trying a new SIM Card and see if that fixes your issue, if not then it's probably time to upgrade your phone..... Heck it is time to upgrade your phone IMO What is a PUK Code? Well a PUK code is a Pin Unlocking Key. It allows you to reset the pin number on the sim card after you have entered the incorrect one too many times.