Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unlock Galaxy Note 2 i317m - Koodo Mobile

Hi there. I am now using my Koodo SIM card in my OnePlus One phone. Is it possible to unlock my Galaxy Note 2 to use other SIM cards?
icon

Best answer by Chad Burr 3 February 2015, 21:37

Sure but there are a few caveats You’re eligible to get your phone unlocked if: your account is currently active and in good standing if you have a negative Tab balance, you must be active on the Koodo network for at least 90 days if you have a positive Tab balance, you can request an unlock any time Call *611 from your Koodo phone or toll free at 1-866-99-KOODO if you would like to unlock your phone. A $35 unlocking charge applies. CDMA phones (phones that don’t use a SIM card), cannot be unlocked."

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Sure but there are a few caveats You’re eligible to get your phone unlocked if: your account is currently active and in good standing if you have a negative Tab balance, you must be active on the Koodo network for at least 90 days if you have a positive Tab balance, you can request an unlock any time Call *611 from your Koodo phone or toll free at 1-866-99-KOODO if you would like to unlock your phone. A $35 unlocking charge applies. CDMA phones (phones that don’t use a SIM card), cannot be unlocked."