Koodo Community

Community

Solved

unfortunately, htc home sense has stopped

my htc m8 phone turned off, im in turkey now trying to get it to turn on, i have a black screen with htc sense home has stopped please help

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try these steps:
1) If HTC One (M8) does not respond when you touch the screen or press the buttons, you can still restart it. Press and hold the POWER and VOLUME UP buttons for at least 10 seconds. HTC One (M8) then restarts. (some articles say use the volume down button instead)

If that does not work next try:
2) This video shows how to do a complete reset, but you would lose all your content - returning the phone to factory new.

i trıed everythıng even reboot nothing ıs working. ı even got to my settıngs and force stopped home sense. ıts not working. the phone is still under waranty i bought it in april.  but im on the other side of the Globe now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tara Al-Samarai wrote:

i trıed everythıng even reboot nothing ıs working. ı even got to my settıngs and force stopped ho...

I'm confused. How did you get into your settings and force quit home sense, if the phone does not work? A few more details might let us better help you. What is home sense? I'm not familiar with it.