Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unfair treatment.

Why are the customers with the lower quality phones just thrown around like nothing, ai have the LG-P500h and koodo doesn't really even pay much attention to me, they've made many mistakes. cutting off my service when it shouldn't be, deleting my account.. it's quite terrible.

6 replies

There's always 2 sides of a story. Koodo doesn't suspend your service unless you're past the spending cap(if you're on it) or if you are past due. The service dropping does not count as Koodo stopping your service. Koodo doesn't access your account unless they are on the phone with you, so I'm not understanding the "deleting my account" bit. All customers are treated equally.
Well, Marcus my whole koodo account was deleted i had to get a new SIM remake my account everything was gone.
Riley Smith wrote:

Well, Marcus my whole koodo account was deleted i had to get a new SIM remake my account everythi...

I'm not buying this at all. Koodo does not just up and delete accounts. Canceled/closed accounts are kept around for months upon months. There's more going on than what you're giving us, logically speaking.
Userlevel 7
My life with koodo started with a lg banter and then p500h and now I'm a mobile master. You're idea that koodo is treating you unfairly based on your phone is unfounded.
I dont have a great phone I acctully have a terrible phone with koodo in my opinion, but Have always had wounderful help and service 🙂
Koooooooooooooooodo is the best ever