Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unable to receive data/wireless.

I have a nexus 4. I am on the Canada Wide Double 30 which includes 200 mb of data. I am not able to connect to my proxy or receive emails when I am not at home. I checked my settings and they appear to be done correctly. Up until a month ago, I was able to send pictures via my text messages and whatsapp when I was not at home. Now I can't send pictures via text either. Any advice?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tap the menu key. Tap System settings. Tap More… Tap Mobile network. Tap Access Point Names. Press the Menu button Tap New APN: Name: KOODO APN: sp.koodo.com Proxy: 74.49.0.18 Port: 80 Username: leave blank Password: leave blank Server: leave blank MMSC: http ://aliasredirect.net/proxy/koodo/mmsc MMS Proxy server: 74.49.0.18 MMS Port: 80 MCC: 302 MNC: 220 Authentication type: No set APN type: No set
It is all there already. Thanks. Still same problem. Just curious if the plan hadn't been properly applied to my account/phone. I did everything online.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Janne Yang wrote:

It is all there already. Thanks. Still same problem. Just curious if the plan hadn't been properl...

you'd need to call in to verify that. Not even the Koodo employees can pull up your account information on here.