Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unable to make phone calls or send text messages

Today the issue started with my phone where I am sending texts but no one is receiving them and I am not receiving anyone else's texts. People can call me and it works but when I dial out it tells me Telus has an urgent message for me and to enter in my phone number and then it doesn't work even though it's the right number. Eventually it tells me their office hours and I can't get through.  So I was just curious if anyone on here has any ideas if it's operator error or what.
I read someone else had a billing issue, but I checked mine it's all paid up and says I don't owe anything.  Plus I've never received an overdue notice or any emails except one saying that pre-authorized payments have been cancelled which I don't even remember setting up in the first place.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you can't call out, send a private message on Koodo’s Facebook or Twitter page. The reps have access to your account, which we don’t have on this board

BobTheElectrician wrote:

If you can't call out, send a private message on Koodo’s Facebook or Twitter page. The reps have ...

Okay, thanks!
BobTheElectrician wrote:

If you can't call out, send a private message on Koodo’s Facebook or Twitter page. The reps have ...

how do i correct this and i tried to call 611 and it doesnt connect me
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
BobTheElectrician wrote:

Try bob's suggestion above. 611 only works from your Koodo phone. From others you will have to call their toll free number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
BobTheElectrician wrote:

@Dennis: are you from areas affected by the current outage: https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/intermittent-failure-of-wireless-services-ontario-que...

I would suggest you restart the phone and see if it helps.