Koodo Community

Community

Solved

unable to contact Koodo Webstore to start a return on a phone

Hello, I recently purchased a refurbished phone from the Koodo Webstore.  I have however changed my mind and would like to return it for a refund and remove the tab that I owe.  I have tried to email webstore@koodomobile.com twice without reply and I have called twice and not been able to get a hold of anyone.  I did leave a voicemail on my first call with all my details but have yet to receive a call back or email reply.  My first email was sent 3 days ago without reply.  I only have 15 days to return this and I do not want to be stuck.  Please help!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Mark

Isn't there a store near you where you could return it?
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

Hello Mark

Isn't there a store near you where you could return it?

you can only return webstore merchandise to the webstore. I'm afraid you'll need to call in again and ask to speak to the webstore to get this satisfied. In the interim, they may reply to your email. Sorry for the inconvenience
I've tried taking it to the store assuming this would be as easy as returning something at a place like Best Buy. To my surprise the reps there said they couldn't do anything and that I had to send it back to the Webstore. This I am fine with, but I wasn't expecting to not be able talk to anyone about getting that shipping label.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Mark.

Sorry for misinforming you about that. I thought it would be possible. I hope you didn't pay a visit to the store just because of me!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Mark - we're looking into this for you. Can you confirm if the phone number in question ends in 638?
Hi Ranjan, yes my number does end with that. Please let me know if someone is going to contact me about starting a return. Email would be preferred method. Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mark Lai wrote:

Hi Ranjan, yes my number does end with that. Please let me know if someone is going to contact me...

Thanks for confirming. We'll be reaching out to you shortly.