Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unable to connect to Rogers email

rogers recently changed their email settings and they have given me the new settings , however when I try to change on my HTC One V phone, I still cannot access my rogers email. How can I get this resolved. BTW, I absolutely hate HTC and will be replacing it very soon, and crushing the old one under the wheels of my truck.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
I can't answer the first part of your question hut HTC has come a long way since the one V. The Desire is an awesome midrange device and works very well. Even sounds great. But I do agree. Don't phone me down that one v. Under a tire is where it belongs (sorry Ashley)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
http://www.rogers.com/web/content/emaildownload?setLanguage=en&asc_refid=smtp
Thanks Dennis, but tried that as well as Rogers internet tech,still does not want to accept the settings or my user id and password. I have removed email account from the phone and tried adding it back on numerous times to no avail. So ....crusher time.
Userlevel 7
Yeah, the One V wasn't the greatest entry level device... the Desire is much better, as is the Moto G and Q5. All good examples of proper cheap phones on Koodo.
Was looking at the Moto G today, so I may go that route.
Userlevel 7
Kevin O'hare wrote:

Another great choice
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kevin O'hare wrote:

For a budget phone I think all of the Mobile Masters would recommend the Moto G
Userlevel 7
Kevin O'hare wrote:

Yup, that little beast is tough to beat. Windows Phone needs something in that range besides the 520, which has been discontinued by Koodo for a while...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
can you access your Rogers email through PC or any other devices? Before you crush your HTC...:)
Yes, I can access Rogers email via my home computer . No matter what I try with the phone, it will not connect to Rogers server. Either won't connect to server or it says my user id and password are invalid which is bull crap, as I've re-entered the info numerous times.