Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trying to transfer music from PC to Galaxy 3S

Question regarding coping mp3s from PC to Galaxy 3S...I downloaded and installed Kies 3 and when I looked in the music directory on the cellphone using Kies, ringtones I downloaded from Zedge are there. I want to interface the phone in my car with Bluetooth but don't want these ringtones to play. I have 300 songs to install.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
It doesn't have to be this complicated Joe 🙂 Just use good old regular Windows Explorer and it will show your S3 as an MTP device (Music Transfer Protocol). It's simply a matter of drag&drop from there. Like any flash drive. Simply drag & drop your music files into the Music folder at the root of your S3's storage (or just create the folder if it doesn't already exist) and you're done. It's really that easy!
Got it. Thanks David!
Userlevel 6
Joe Robertson wrote:

Got it. Thanks David!

Glad that it works now, Joe! Come back anytime 🙂
Joe Robertson wrote:

Got it. Thanks David!

Ya its fine now. I had downloaded a file mgr and guess it screwed up things or I did without knowing. I factory reset my phone and it seems great now. Also a sales man at my Koodo dealer did a couple things to my settings to help in the extension of battery power