Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trying to reset login password and 3 hours later still haven't received an email to do so

I'm trying to reset my password to login to self serve, i've entered my e-mail , answered the security question and it said an email was sent . well 3 hours later and still havent gotten it HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you check your junk folder?
Robert wrote:

Did you check your junk folder?

I'd like to get into my account sometime in the near future so do you have an answer as to why the hell it isn't working?????
I've check every folder repeatedly for the last 3 hours . I've clicked forgot password and answered security question many times as well and still nothing 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The server could very well just be delayed. It happens sometimes with any site. Did you also make sure that you're checking the right address ? If there's nothing by tomorrow you could always send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get it reset for you after explaining you never got an email
Goran wrote:

The server could very well just be delayed. It happens sometimes with any site. Did you also make...

Yes i have

Same thing has been happening to me.  If/when the email shows up the link will be expired, they're only good for like 15 minutes.  I've tried my password so many times now I am locked out, and they told me to contact customer service but when I called I couldn't find a human.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Matt wrote:

Same thing has been happening to me.  If/when the email shows up the link will be expired, t...

Send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter and someone will get to you in a couple hours or so.