Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trying to register my new phone number, buy not recognised

I'm trying to register my new phone number under self service but it's saying that Koodo doesn't recognise it. This is the message I'm getting, * The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here. I am creating a completely new account. Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Its possible that number is still linked to another account from the last person that had ur number. Try again and if it doesn't work you may have to contact customer care to assist you by pressing 611 on ur dialer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your completing a new account then why are you setting up a phone number already? Are you porting a number to a new carrier or from postpaid to prepaid?
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

If your completing a new account then why are you setting up a phone number already? Are you port...

OK Thanks. I have to pay my bill and have been unable to do this. 
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

If your completing a new account then why are you setting up a phone number already? Are you port...

I have a previous account, different number which I didn't reactivate. The online link for changing my cell number won't let me change my number online, so I was seeing up a new account with another email address
Just to note I haven't created a profile for this number at all
Userlevel 6
Hey Aine! We had to delete your number from your previous post since it contained your personal information. Did your old account use the same email address that you're trying to set up your new account with now? Are you making sure that you're using the prepaid self-serve and not the monthly one (link here ->http://koo.do/RGBIrb) ? Let us know!