Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trying to make a purchase and it keeps giving me errors. It also takes me back to the start of the application. Why?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Little confused by you saying application. Do you mean the Koodo app or a browser? The app should have stopped working since support ended and for the browser try clearing cache and if it doesn't work try incognito / private tab and if that doesn't work can you try another device and let us know if it still isn't working? What are you trying to purchase?
Goran wrote:

Little confused by you saying application. Do you mean the Koodo app or a browser? The app shoul...

I’m trying to get a plan in the site and I’m using my laptop. When I put in my info and hit the next button, it gives me the error screen of death.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Little confused by you saying application. Do you mean the Koodo app or a browser? The app shoul...

Anything written on that screen?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Ok. Did you try what I suggested in case of you using a browser?
Goran wrote:

I’m gonna give it a try now.
Goran wrote:

Nothing worked. I did everything and used different browsers and nothing worked. Awesome. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

At that point, I would contact Koodo or go to a Koodo store directly.