Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trouble With MMS on Nexus 4 Android 4.3

Hi there, I am having trouble with sending pictures over MMS. So, in my APN settings, I have two proxies, one for something and one for MMS. If I leave both proxies intact, MMS works, but my internet browsing does not. If I remove the first proxy, browsing works, but MMS does not. Am I doing something wrong? P.S. I have tried with data always on, and WiFi either enabled or disabled. Thanks for the help! Mayur

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Try this: Go to the APN list, tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner & select "Reset to Default"
Alright, so I tried this, and it brings back PC Mobile and Telus, and I am unable to use data. Is there something else I have to do, such as in APN type?
Userlevel 6
mayur.saxena1997 wrote:

Alright, so I tried this, and it brings back PC Mobile and Telus, and I am unable to use data. Is...

You should delete those 2 and then manually add the Koodo APN--> http://koodomobile.com/en/on/switch2koodo-step-3-c.shtml
mayur.saxena1997 wrote:

Alright, so I tried this, and it brings back PC Mobile and Telus, and I am unable to use data. Is...

OK, so now MMS works, but certain data features don't work, such as using the Play Store, or Speedtest.net. However, they do work if I remove the first proxy, not the MMS proxy.
Userlevel 6
Hi there, are you still experiencing issues with MMS? If you are, give us a call so we can have a look into it. We can be reached at 1-866-995-6636 from a landline, option #6. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.