Koodo Community

Community

Solved

travelling to France and Italy

Traveling to France and Italy next month. I have a Samsung S5 neo, locked I think. What plan or add-on would I need to have someone in France call me while I am in France? Is it a long distance call with charges for the caller? Should 011 precede my phone number? And if I wanted to call a number in France or in Canada from France, what add-on would I need? I hope this is clear .Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Mary,

[b]What plan or add-on would I need to have someone in France call me while I am in France? 

You can tall any travel plan offered by Koodo (see here: http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/Travelling).

[b]Is it a long distance call with charges for the caller? 

Yes it will be a long distance for the caller because he will be calling a Canadian number even if it's located in France.

[b]Should 011 precede my phone number?

He would be dealing the number the same as if he was calling in Canada

[b]And if I wanted to call a number in France or in Canada from France, what add-on would I need?

The add-on I suggested above will work. Make sure you add the free intl roaming add-ons as well

Your best option would be to unlock your phone and buy a prepaid SIM card over there.
thanks. that's great info.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No problem. Wish you a wonderful trip!