Koodo Community

Community

Solved

travelling to Europe

im planning on travelling all around Europe in this coming up month and would like to be able to call from one European country to the other and have no idea what sort of plan i should get or if there is a plan offered by koodo.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Talia! Unfortunately Koodo does not offer roaming in Europe. But this doesn't mean you are without options. Having travelled for three month in Europe this summer, I can tell you what is best. The best is to unlock your phone. Start with this because otherwise you won't be able to get what is best in th EU. AS for what to do once you are there... It all depends if you need only data, or data with minutes. Also, will you be travelling to one country or more then one? This will help me to advise you the best thing to do. If you go in more then one country : http://prepaid-data-sim-card.wikia.com/wiki/European_Union If you go in one country only. Find it on the list here : http://prepaid-data-sim-card.wikia.com/wiki/Prepaid_SIM_with_data If you need anymore help don't hesitate to ask
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled travelling to Europe. im planning on travelling all around Europe in this coming up month and would like to be able to call from one European country to the other and have no idea what sort of plan i should get or if there is a plan offered by koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo doesn't offer a Europe roaming plan. ... 😞
Userlevel 7
Mayumi wrote:

Koodo doesn't offer a Europe roaming plan. ... :(

Hey Mayumi, Robert answered the question 2 hours before you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Koodo doesn't offer a Europe roaming plan. ... :(

I know that, Ahmad.
But when I saw her reply saying  "or if there is a plan offered by koodo." I thought she asked it again.
Thank you Robert!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
talia wrote:

Thank you Robert!!!

I personally took the Ortel SIM card and with 20€ I got 300min and 750mb which was enough for the usage I did my first month!
talia wrote:

Thank you Robert!!!

Hi Robert... quick follow up.. did you simply order the Ortel SIM and have it shipped to you in Canada?

talia wrote:

Thank you Robert!!!

Jpg .gif.png