Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Transferring Pre-paid Balance From Telus To Koodo

Hello, and thank you for any help with this...  I was told when I bought my X-Power pre-paid phone from Koodo that I could transfer any unused Telus account balance (currently $17.55) from my account to my new Koodo account, along with my phone number. I filled out the information online correctly, and was able to transfer my Telus phone number over to Koodo, But my Koodo balance only shows $1.50.  Does it take a day or two for the Koodo account to reflect this $17.55 transfer?  Again, thank you for any help.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh I haven't heard of such an offer... who said you would receive the balance back? You might have been misinformed I'm afraid 😞
Userlevel 7
Telus and Koodo are seperate companies. I think you or the rep might of been mistaken. You are able to transfer your Telus number but not the actual balance. 
Thank you to Sophia and Mathieu for the replies.  It seems I was misinformed by the sales clerk... I did not even get  receipt when I bought the phone -- I only noticed after I got home and had to go back to the store to get one.  I'm new to smart phones, and I appreciate any help with this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis Yorke wrote:

Thank you to Sophia and Mathieu for the replies.  It seems I was misinformed by the sales cl...

The community here is great at providing support to new users. Feel free to come back if you have other questions or challenges in using you new phone.