Koodo Community
Question

Transferring my files from iPhone to Android

Show first post

35 replies

I hope this guide helps. It's about how to transfer music from iPhone to Android.
Userlevel 7
What I've always liked about Android is how many things you can change on it without even rooting the phone. Launchers and themes/icons, widgets, lock screens, keyboard software, notifications bar changes, some phones let you change font, heck even the dialer and SMS apps can be modified. There's so much "more" to the OS than people realize. I don't use all of the things I mentioned but I like the option of having them. It's like a "why not?" thing for me. Plus there's a lot more free apps on Android. The Nexus 4 is a great phone to start learning Android because it's great hardware at an affordable price and it's the stock (no Samsung, HTC, etc) OS. Once you learn the underlying software, you can move on to different skins like touch wiz, Sense, etc.
here i found this i hope helping you how to android file transfer between ios and Android or pc ,Linux and Conversely
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
here i found this i hope helping you [url=http://sifiwiki.com/android-file-transfer/]how to andro...^^^ Reported for Spam
In fact, iPhone can not transfer data directly to Android. Someone says that we can transfer data from iPhone to Android or in turn via email, iCloud, even iTunes. but you must backup data from iPhone via iCloud or email on PC. then transfer them to Android via USB. 

Userlevel 6
In fact, iPhone can not transfer data directly to Android. Someone says that we can transfer data...Hi there, thank you for your help! However, please note that this thread is over two years old. Please refrain from reactivating old threads. (I'll close this one). Thank you!