Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Transferring my account from Bell to Koodo.

On Bell Prepaid, I was getting 200 minutes a month FOR FREE for being with them for so long. I was wondering if Koodo would offer me the same thing right off the bat to pull me in as a customer. If not, I'll take my business elsewhere. 

I was paying $15.75 a month for Bell, and that was for Unlimited Texting. Bell's loyalty program was giving me 200 FREE calling minutes a month as well.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Michal,

Might as well take your business elsewhere. I doubt you will find any company willing to give you 200 minutes a month at no cost! Considering you got this as a loyalty offer, you might as well just stick with Bell to make sure you keep it. 

If you really want to try, call Koodo up and see if the guy will offer anything, but typically the reps have no capability of modifying plans or giving free incentives such as that. 
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Michal,

Might as well take your business elsewhere. I doubt you will find any company willing...

But check for sure
Userlevel 1
As someone familiar with bells ways,if your getting that for free stick with bell you will not get that anywhere else. you're even lucky bell provided that as a loyalty incentive
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If those 200 minutes are nationwide, then you won't get anything even close to that anywhere for a price as low as that. If they're local, and you need national, then Koodo prepaid $15 base + talk booster as needed would be your best bet for prepaid in Canada, but you'll still be paying more.