Koodo Community
Solved

Transfering music from apple itunes to samsung? does that even work lol

• 20 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi all! 

I’m just wondering if I am able to transfer music from an apple IPhone (that’s been purchased on iTunes) to a Samsung phone? 

Thanks an advance 🥰

icon

Best answer by Dinh 20 November 2020, 03:07

You can download the Apple Music app from Google store, it should allow you to listen to all songs that you purchased from Apple.

Technically, you could use some 3rd party tools to download  songs from the iPhone. But you would have to rename individual music filename (as itune/iphone saved songs with their own naming)  and it could take forever if you have a lot of songs.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can download the Apple Music app from Google store, it should allow you to listen to all songs that you purchased from Apple.

Technically, you could use some 3rd party tools to download  songs from the iPhone. But you would have to rename individual music filename (as itune/iphone saved songs with their own naming)  and it could take forever if you have a lot of songs.

Thanks! Ok good to know! I’ll definitely add the app for iTunes 👍🏻☺️