What I understand:
- Tab balance can only be paid once the line has been active for at least 90 days
- Tab balance gets pushed to the following bill
- Transfer of responsibility one-time fee is $10 (I have no issue with this)
- I will not be giving up the phone on this transfer and I shouldn't have to
- The new account holder is in a different city, and if they want a new sim card, they can grab one at a kiosk and have the service switched over to the new sim card
- Can I make sure that the balance gets charged to my account with the pro-rated service, not to the new account holder of that phone number?
- The $10 fee gets charged to the new account, correct?