Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trade new phone in for another ($0 deal)


Got the S4 for the $0 deal 3 days ago, and am wondering if it's still (if at all) possible to switch it for another $0 phone? (I.E nexus 5) S4's good but I'd like the nexus 5 for stock android.

8 replies

Userlevel 4
You have 14 days to return any device for "Buyers Remorse". You most certainly can return the device to the Koodo store you got it from, and receive something else 🙂 (Like the Nexus 5).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Matthew wrote:

You have 14 days to return any device for "Buyers Remorse". You most certainly can return the dev...

It should 15 days as per the CRTC of purchased from koodo
Userlevel 7
Matthew wrote:

You have 14 days to return any device for "Buyers Remorse". You most certainly can return the dev...

It is 15 days
Alright awesome! Thanks for the help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could also root the device and install stock android on it. If you're interested go to xda developer forum
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

You could also root the device and install stock android on it. If you're interested go to xda de...

I don't think she'd be interested in voiding her warranty just to do that on her S4. When you suggest rooting a device, make sure to tell them it will void their warranty. It's a big deal for a lot of people
Factory reset my S4 and traded it in for the Nexus 5 at the (nearest) Koodo kiosk/store. No problem'o. Thanks everyone for the help!
Userlevel 4
everett95 wrote:

Factory reset my S4 and traded it in for the Nexus 5 at the (nearest) Koodo kiosk/store. No probl...

Glad it all went smoothly! 🙂 Enjoy the new phone! ~ Matthew

Reply