Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trade in iphone 4 and use that money towards tab.

So I want a samsung galaxy s2x which is $0 for a $150 tab. Currently I have an iphone 4 8gb. If I trade in my iphone for around $70, could that pay off some of my tab so that it would go down from $150 to $80?

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Unfortunately, any trade ins can only be used toward price of new phone and or accessories. It can not be applied to your tab balance.
Al Robidoux wrote:

Unfortunately, any trade ins can only be used toward price of new phone and or accessories. It ca...

What if I sell my iphone on ebay, could I use that money to pay off some of my tab?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Al Robidoux wrote:

Unfortunately, any trade ins can only be used toward price of new phone and or accessories. It ca...

No tab can only be paid in full not a portion.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It would take it off the price of the new phone which would work out the same as it coming off the tab after you put the new phone onto the tab. There just wouldn't be as much going onto the tab.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

It would take it off the price of the new phone which would work out the same as it coming off th...

What if I sell my iphone on ebay, could I use that money to pay off some of my tab?