Koodo Community

Community

Touchscreen Gloves at Koodo Shops

Userlevel 1
Using google maps, taking selfies, texting and other phone related activities are now being endangered during the winter months by the fact that us humans are sensitive sacks of easily frostbitten meat. Since most phones are mostly touch-screen these days, losing my fingers to frost bite is not convenient, and neither is not being able to find directions because google maps does not accept my warm glove covered fingers when I'm lost or waiting for the bus. Koodo, hear me out, if you sold touchscreen gloves or styluses (my preference, and preferably ones you can clip into a pocket or add to a key-chain) at your stores during winter to those who own a smart phone that is NOT a Blackberry, a Samsung Galaxy Note, or a potato, then you'd make some people happy and warm, or at least as happy and warm as one can get in a snowstorm.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
I definitely can use one myself! Thanks for the idea. Have you registered for the contest yet? It's at www.koodo.com/ideas.
Userlevel 1
Sumaya K. wrote:

I definitely can use one myself! Thanks for the idea. Have you registered for the contest yet? It...

I have not, thanks for the heads up. I had no idea there was a contest.
Userlevel 1
Sumaya K. wrote:

I definitely can use one myself! Thanks for the idea. Have you registered for the contest yet? It...

Just registered it. https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/topics/sell-styluses-or-touch-screen-compatible-gloves-to-prevent-wtfs-winter-touch-screen-frostbite-syndrome-1grj8q?rfm=1&topic_submit=true