Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Today is November the 8th, will the nexus 5 be available in stores?

19 replies

Userlevel 6
If it's on their website, it will.
Koodo has officially launched the Google Nexus 5 as well as the HTC Desire 601 Today 11/08 go for it mate!
Userlevel 4
Jonathan wrote:

Koodo has officially launched the Google Nexus 5 as well as the HTC Desire 601 Today 11/08 go for...

I don't see it on the website.
Jonathan wrote:

Koodo has officially launched the Google Nexus 5 as well as the HTC Desire 601 Today 11/08 go for...

call your local koodo shop dealer, when a phone launches sometimes they are not available to be order online or may take a day or two to appear on the site
Userlevel 4
Jonathan wrote:

I plan to lol. I just placed my order through work for the Nexus 4. I saw the price is $500 for the N5. Is that accurate? I'm not at work yet so I can't look for myself. If the price is still within my budget, I might see about changing the order.
Jonathan wrote:

The nexus 5 has the following specs. *Price is $500 *Out-of-box Android Kit Kat 4.4* *Android updates prioritized and straight from Google *LTE speeds *5.0” screen, Full HD IPS+ (great screen as seen on LG G2) *8MP, with bigger pixels, light sensor and image stabilization *2300mAh, optimized processor and screen for less battery drain *2.26GHZ quad-core Snapdragon processor No TAB $500 Small TAB$350 Medium TAB $200 Large TAB $0
Userlevel 4
Jonathan wrote:

ahh fiddlesticks! that's about $100 over my budget. Ah well, Nexus 4 it is.
Jonathan wrote:

and a $150 premium over what Google is charging.... of course one could argue the $17 shipping fee from Google, the tax on the full amount (as opposed to taking it on a tab where you pay the tax only on the amount that you will be paying) and the 4-5 weeks wait to get the phone....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How's this for a price? $0 on Tab M @ Best Buy! http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/koodo-mobile-koodo-lg-nexus-5-smartphone-black-on-a-300-koodo-tab-nexus-5/10276055.aspx?path=3293d0a9f3684cd740d047b151c2746den02 New activations only 😞
I understand the promos to attract new customers, but it is very frustrating for existing customers. Hope they lower the price of the Nexus 4. Would hate to pay the same price for it as other people are getting for the Nexus 5. 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shannon H wrote:

I understand the promos to attract new customers, but it is very frustrating for existing custome...

I normally agree. But, this isn't a Koodo promo. It's Best Buy and I guess they want to drive up new subs. I mean, they are taking a $200 hit per sub.
Userlevel 4
Shannon H wrote:

I understand the promos to attract new customers, but it is very frustrating for existing custome...

$300 before the TAB is applied is still a pretty good price for the Nexus 4
Userlevel 5
Shannon H wrote:

Id double check with a Best Buy, I have a strong feeling that price is an error. To the best of my knowledge the Nexus 5 isn't supposed to be that price at Best Buy. But if you CAN get It at that price jump on it. I am planning on getting one today myself and would LOVE to get it for that price.
Shannon H wrote:

Does seem a little too good to be true! I know the 4 is a great price and will probably get it, just hoping the hype of the 5 would lower it a little more 🙂
Shannon H wrote:

hmm. the Gatineau, QC store is showing available for in store reservations... might just have to take a trip across the river at lunch...
Shannon H wrote:

Updated now for $199 on $300 tab. Somebody noticed the mistake! Wonder if anyone snagged the deal before it was corrected! http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/koodo-mobile-koodo-lg-nexus-5-smartphone-black-on-a-300-koodo-tab-nexus-5/10276055.aspx?path=3293d0a9f3684cd740d047b151c2746den02
Shannon H wrote:

ahahaha maybe Shannon
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Shannon H wrote:

Pretty sure someone did it!
Shannon H wrote:

wish i did. Futureshop ran the same booboo, printed the page, ordered one for in store pickup, 10 minutes later at the store but they didn't honor it. Didn't have retractions printed, website still showed $0 (changed to $199.99 while I was talking with the manager, he says, see it is $199.99.....)