Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Third party upgrade

Hi, so I currently a Nexus 5 with $195 left on its tab. Today I ordered a Nexus 6, and I was wondering, if I bring it in, they will switch me to a nano SIM for $5 or however much no problem right? But also, I was concerned about the rest of the tab. Would it just be paid off as the normal $5 monthly or would I have to pay the last of it up front when switch to the new SIM and phone?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Your tab will continue to be paid off as it would be if you stayed with your Nexus 5 ($5 tab charge, plus 15% contribution). The phone you use has nothing to do with your tab
Ahmad wrote:

Your tab will continue to be paid off as it would be if you stayed with your Nexus 5 ($5 tab char...

Alright, awesome, and I should just be able to bring it in and they will set me up with a nano SIM correct?
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

Your tab will continue to be paid off as it would be if you stayed with your Nexus 5 ($5 tab char...

They'll sell you the nano sim card, but you will have to do the change yourself via self-serve after you get home.
Ahmad wrote:

Oh, alright. Thank you so much!
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

No problem :)