Koodo Community

Community

Solved

the wifi on my brand new s4 wont turn on !

my brand new galaxy s4 wont connect to wifi! ever since i got the s4 about a week and a half ago it wont connect to wifi and a security notice appears when i try to turn the wifi on. the notice says "your device's security has blocked an action that is not permitted. no further action is required ." . i have tried to change the security settings and fix things but nothing that i do works . does anyone know how to fix this?

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Tray a master reset
I'm ikaros fan wrote:

Tray a master reset

i already have
Userlevel 2
Call koodo and ask them if there is some kind of block on it, I don't think there is any kind that you can but it may be a manufactures error or problem so you may need a new phone, you should go back to the store you got the phone from and explain the problem, they should be able to get you a free replacement.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it is within the 15 day return period, BRING IT BACK. Then get another phone (similar or otherwise) http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/before-you-purchase/what-is-your-warranty-and-repair-policy
Badge +4
thanks for all the feedback guys ! i called the store and they are getting me a new s4 as we speak . and i went to the store today and even they had no idea how to solve the problem, the phone is just defective !