Koodo Community

Community

Solved

The 10GB data promotion. Is this applicable to customers who already exist?

The 10GB data promotion. Is this applicable to customers who already exist? If so do you have to get a new phone? Because if that is the case wouldn't it be better to just go to another company? I've been trying to call in to even inquire about the promotion but so far only other companies have bothered to answer my calls. Why won't koodo stop dropping me off the line when i first call in? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's bring your own device only and meant for new activations. Many people across all carriers have reported getting it through their respective retentions department but YMMV.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We are quite backed up Mavis. It seem all the other carriers want to jump on the Koodo bandwagon as we are the only ones not taking away the data after a certain period of time. This created so much demand that we our systems are overwhelmed. Best would be to send a private message on Facebook, although we won't be able to respond any quicker, at least you won't have to hold on the phone. 
After speaking with Rogers, it seems like (even though I prefer koodo), that it would be more beneficial for me to activate with Rogers and cancel koodo. Is there no way to get it with koodo? Can you explain a  little more so I can make sure to follow the right channels?