Koodo Community

Community

THANK YOU MOBILE MASTERS

Userlevel 1
For your always enduring, never ending answers, ideas, suggestions, help and customer services and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and ALL THE KOODO FAMILY, from a mostly happy, but sometimes grumpy, crusty old and always Loyal Koodo Customer.

12 replies

Userlevel 3
You're welcome! Oh wait.... I'm not a mobile Master 😞
Userlevel 1
Rocky Balboa wrote:

"AND ALL THE KOODO FAMILY" your included ............now be happy!
Userlevel 3
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Thank you! 🙂 I love assurity! El Telbador coffee cups anyone?Happy new year and 2014 to all!
Userlevel 6
I think the thanks and gratz really deserve to be extended to every contributing community member! Although the MMs usually have been around the longest most of the time, many others are dedicated employees, newcomers with a tonload of knowledge or otherwise anyone with a shared passion for everything mobile. All these people as a whole make up the community and it's also the reason why so many people stick around even when their own questions have been answered! I wish us all a *very* nice 2014! :oD
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks! It was a fun year and I enjoyed every minute of it. Highlight was of course our visit with Koodo but there were many other great moments as well!
Userlevel 6
Thank you for these kind words! I wish you all the best for 2014 🙂 Happy New Year!!
Userlevel 2
I enjoy the Mobile Masters. They do a heck of a job 😃.
Userlevel 3
Myke wrote:

What about us Myke?as in me you Tyler,Timo! Cough! lol Gotta give us prodigy members some recognition!
Userlevel 6
Myke wrote:

This place would not be the same without you guys Rocky! We get to hear the "inside story" sometimes. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You're very welcome! Looking forward to another great year with Koodo!
Userlevel 7
Thank you to my fellow community members, mobile masters and MM liason's. This year has been a long and eventful year and I hope that the new year brings more exciting things. Cheers!
Userlevel 4
You all are awesome! https://d1qy7qyune0vt1.cloudfront.net/koodo-en/attachment/untitled_inline.bmp