Koodo Community

Community

Solved

texting Problem... help

I got the standard plan of unlimited texting and 100 minutes of calling with my samsung galaxy s4 and i can send messages but the recipiant dose not receive the message and when some one else texts me i dont receicve it. What do I do?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How many digits are you using? Koodo requires you to use the full 10-digit number when sending text messages.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

How many digits are you using? Koodo requires you to use the full 10-digit number when sending te...

what are digits? my number is exactly 10 numbers, and all the people that are trying to send and receive the messages all have numbers with 10 digits too
Userlevel 5
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

How many digits are you using? Koodo requires you to use the full 10-digit number when sending te...

Have you ever been able to send and receive txt with this phone and plan?
is this a new problem?
Have you tried turning your phone off and back on again?
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

its ok I called costomer service and I found the problem. I need tio change the sim card to be able to finally change the plan back because it was stuck in another plan...
Userlevel 5
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Happy to hear issue is resolved 🙂