Koodo Community

Community

Text Message Usage

It would be very helpful if we could see our Usage (messages) for more than 2 months. I need to see my usage going back to January. I am only able to see April, May. Can this be something we can see?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
You can look at your bills for the last 12 months on Self Serve. Those will tell you how many you used on that cycle.
Userlevel 6
You can go back 18 months in terms of the number of messages you sent. You won't see who you sent or received from though if that's what you mean. Most people have unlimited text so tracking is not important.for the majority.
I actually did want to see the to and from. So, this won't help. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
My teen kids are using more than 5000 text(sent/receive) messages each month. I think its impossible to see who you sent or received from...it will be so many pages
Granted too many pages. But, if someone inquired specifically, which would be less than more, I would think we could be accommodated.
Userlevel 6
Elizabeth Lowe-Moncrieff wrote:

Granted too many pages. But, if someone inquired specifically, which would be less than more, I w...

There is probably an app you could get. If not, make one, and you may hit the big riches.
Userlevel 7
Well if you want a transcript of the actual messages to and from, you need a court order for that. That's why you can't see them by default.
What's the big deal and having to get a court order? It's my phone! I don't get it. I don't have to see the messages just the time and date.
Why can I see my messages and data on self serve but I clock on airtime and I receive an error