Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Text message not delivering to india.

My koodo plan has unlimited global text. Still when i try to send 100+ message to.india just only few of them get my nessage .out of 100 only 40 numbers get my text .rest are not getting my text. Anyone knows why ?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What exactly are you sending to 100 people at a time?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Advertising. Which may be considered as SPAM.

Userlevel 7
Goran wrote:

What difference does it make what it is? There's a lot more passing the message around then when texting within Canada, more points of failure.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Check out original poster's other thread. Account may have been tagged under fair use or by recipient's provider as spam due to volume. There have been problems reported here with Koodo domain clients being arbitrarily tagged for spam by Videotron and Cogeco at various times.

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/i-have-a-app-and-i-want-to-do-market-that-app-via-tex...

Goran wrote:

Koodo.dont have a policy.that i can not.send more messages .
Just a simple.message of happy newyear in advance.
Userlevel 6
kaushal wrote:

You may want to stagger your Happy New Year texts. Maybe send 30-40 at a time, then wait a couple hours, then send more? Since you're doing it in advance, you have plenty of time to text your 100+ contacts.
Another possible factor is to verify whether those contacts can usually receive texts from you.
Another option would be to use an alternative messaging app such as WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.
kaushal wrote:

My point is if its free then why i am.not able.to.semd it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
kaushal wrote:

Bob and others have already said it's possible that there's more points of carriers flagging large numbers of messages being sent as spam as a protective countermeasure. That's not up to Koodo what other carriers decide to implement and Koodo could very well have its own anti-spamming algorithms as well.