Koodo Community
Question

terrible coverage

• 1 January 2017
  • 5 replies

I have a relatively new lg4 and I have terrible coverage. I can have 2 bars and no service, Ive had 4 bars and no service. This is very frustrating. Help! It started about three months ago. Prior to that my coverage was fine. Other kodoo phone in my house is fine.

5 replies

Badge +4
If your other Koodo phone has the same sized SIM card, you could try inserting the SIM card from that phone into your LG G4 to see if perhaps it's a defective SIM card that's causing the poor connection to Koodo's network. Or you could visit a Koodo kiosk and have them try a new SIM card in your LG G4. If that doesn't work, it may be a hardware problem and will have to be sent in for warranty repair.
Userlevel 1
If your other Koodo phone has the same sized SIM card, you could try inserting the SIM card from ...Bro i have big. Issue with koodo warrnty repair
They wont repair the phone 9.9
9 they send it if defcat you gota prov it is defctov
Stuped. Makes no sense.send you back
Then go back they do test screen here litte problam not nuff to send out what the hell
Is this. Plsese expilnd whay im paying a bill get no qulity singel barrie north rip off
The manger should be fired he not plate roude
Vaery can you kindly explned this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your other Koodo phone has the same sized SIM card, you could try inserting the SIM card from ...Can you please explain what problem you're having with the phone?
Userlevel 1
Warrtee sucks as kysos suck here no warrtee They wontbsend out to repair wt%#f This this so mad right now
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Practically the only time warranty wont be applied to your phone will be if it has physical damage to it. As well, of course if you cant prove a phone is defective they won't fix it, otherwise they don't know what they're fixing.