Koodo Community

Community

TAKE ME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST NOW

Please take me off your mailing address I keep getting mail about other peoples problems why am I getting mail like this I don't want mail like this Please stop sending me mail I have tried to unsubscribe and it says if you don''t want to receive this mail any more click on here I have clicked on it and it just brings me to another page where people are complaining

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please follow this closely to unsubscribe from the Koodo community. Your the only one who can. https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/i-have-asked-numerous-times-for-you-to-stop-sending-these-notices
I have the same problem. I initially came to this site to complain about my nearly nonexistent service here in Lund BC. Nobody at koodo seems to give a shit anyway and now I am bombarded with other peoples complaints when I go to download my email at the cafe because Telus has no internet service at my residence. Insult added to injury!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Michael Saunders wrote:

I have the same problem. I initially came to this site to complain about my nearly nonexistent se...

Click on your profile picture in the top right corner on this page, then select Email & Notifications tab and uncheck everything you don't want to receive.
Userlevel 3
6 likes now Chad. I'm with you too. There are users & losers & givers & winners. Strange that so many have never figured out the difference.