Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Tab at 10% instead of 15% and nexus 4 / 5 price questions.

I was told 15% of my bill was going towards my tab but I still just receive 10%. Was this just for new members, because I wouldn't appreciate that being a member for many years, or is this a myth? Also is koodo getting the google nexus 5? I read that the nexus 4 price was reduced recently but koodo still charges $300 ( without tab). Will there be a price drop, if not will there be one when the nexus 5 comes out?
icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 29 September 2013, 02:13

To get the 15% off you need to upgrade your phone to a new one since this new 3 tier tab structure came into place about 2 months ago. If you haven't upgraded since then you'll still be getting the 10%. Koodo won't comment on prepaid icing or device availability until the week and sometimes day that they release the device or price change. I would expect the Nexus 4 to drop in price from koodo once the Nexus 5 is released if the pricing is similar and also if there's any left. The Google Playstore is completely sold out of the Nexus 4 forever so you can't say anything about the price being reduced from Google because Carriers are the only place to get a Nexus 4 till they sell out as well which won't be too long from now as they just have to sell the stock they have and won't be getting anymore. If you want one don't wait because they'll all be gone before the Nexus 5 is released.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
To get the 15% off you need to upgrade your phone to a new one since this new 3 tier tab structure came into place about 2 months ago. If you haven't upgraded since then you'll still be getting the 10%. Koodo won't comment on prepaid icing or device availability until the week and sometimes day that they release the device or price change. I would expect the Nexus 4 to drop in price from koodo once the Nexus 5 is released if the pricing is similar and also if there's any left. The Google Playstore is completely sold out of the Nexus 4 forever so you can't say anything about the price being reduced from Google because Carriers are the only place to get a Nexus 4 till they sell out as well which won't be too long from now as they just have to sell the stock they have and won't be getting anymore. If you want one don't wait because they'll all be gone before the Nexus 5 is released.